Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
Dynamics 365 Sales is Microsoft’s solution for pipeline management, client contact and managing your sales team’s activities day to day. Through real-time sales reporting, the Sales Hub will provide you with all the right information to drive your business forward.
- Account and contact tracking to store all your client information, so your salespeople only see the information which is most relevant to them.
- Customisable business process flows to effectively manage your pipeline and nurture your leads and opportunities to close.
- Manage all your activities, as well as synchronisation with your Outlook Calendar, to add structure to your schedule and your sales team’s diaries – freeing up time to generate more revenue.
- Outlook synchronisation allows you to view your tracked emails right from your client’s profile in Dynamics 365, or even create or update Dynamics 365 information from within Outlook.
- Native reporting tools and dashboards allow you to instantly deep dive into your data, with tools like Power BI at your disposal for an even deeper experience.
What are your challenges?
Dynamics 365 Sales is right for you if:
What will Dynamics 365 Sales bring to your business?
- With the flexibility of the cloud, Dynamics 365 Sales can be accessed from anywhere at anytime, including via mobile, creating a truly collaborative environment and allowing you to adapt to the modern hybrid working world.
- Free up time for your sales team to allow more time for selling, maximising your pipeline and driving your business forward.
- Make informed decisions on your business with access to real-time reports and dashboards, giving you a competitive edge with insightful, intuitive data.
- Increased collaboration through native links to Teams and Outlook, as well as greater visibility through a shared database, will result in a more united workforce working towards your common business goals.
- Use your imagination to create a system comprising a vast array of customisation tools. With the capability of the Power Platform – Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate – the possibilities are endless!
- Make use of the wider Microsoft catalogue, with links to LinkedIn Sales Navigator giving you enhanced views of your clients and prospects.