Microsoft Graduate Accounting Technology Consultant
As a Graduate Technology Consultant at City Dynamics, you’ll be in a privileged position where your daily efforts will change and evolve our clients’ businesses, enabling them to achieve their full potential and improving the lives of people working in the businesses.
We’re a Microsoft Gold partner, based in the city of London, delivering cutting edge business solutions. We use Microsoft Dynamics 365 technology to revolutionise the way businesses operate. We’re not about fitting in, but about standing out and making a difference to our clients and their teams. This is one of the most exciting times to work in business consultancy, as the next wave of change from on-premises to cloud technology is taking place. City Dynamics are at the forefront, helping our clients though this transformation.
Mediocrity has no place at City Dynamics. It’s all about working towards brilliance, and we recognise that brilliant people make a brilliant company. As our people grow and develop and strive towards brilliance, so does City Dynamics.
So, if your mindset is “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”, a famous quote by Dr Seuss, then you’ll be excited by this role.
What will you be doing?
Our managed service desk is a great place to gain knowledge of Microsoft products and experience in client engagement, while understanding our clients and their solutions. You will be on the frontline of the company, communicating with clients to resolve their issues, and running short training courses and webinars covering the latest Dynamics 365 features and updates. As you gain more confidence and competence, you will gradually progress to working on client projects. As you develop as a consultant, your scope and responsibilities will increase, and will include:
- Organise workshops/meetings with various stakeholders to understand their current business status and their reasons for change.
- Create a business solution to address their reasons for change and build their future state.
- Document the suggested business solution, present the solution to clients and address questions.
- Create the technical Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution, detailing how the Dynamics 365 technology will be applied to the business solution.
- Implementation of the Dynamics 365 technical solution, configuration, customisation and integrations.
- Continuously develop and deepen your knowledge on the Dynamics 365 platform, through project experience and passing Microsoft Certification at a functional and technical level.
- Engage in wider knowledge sources – D365 community, conferences, and Twitter feeds etc.
- Become a subject matter expert in a Dynamics 365 business application.
We’re looking for someone who shares our Team Culture
- We have a growth mindset, a passion for knowledge, and we want to learn and evolve.
- We’re looking to progress our careers and have a keen interest in business and technology.
- We invest some of our own time in developing our technical skills.
- We care about our clients and colleagues and are sincere in supporting them to solve their issues and celebrate with them in their successes.
- We’re great communicators and can communicate and engage with people at all levels of an organisation to build productive relationships.
- We manage our time effectively, know how to prioritise our workload, and work towards completing tasks within given deadlines.
- We’re willing to travel to client sites, locally, nationally, and internationally.
- We engage with different sources to keep abreast of new emerging Microsoft Technology through online training courses, conferences, blogs, social media – Twitter feeds, LinkedIn etc.
- We have a positive and cheerful outlook to life.
- We regularly have fun social and wellbeing events together.
Knowledge and experience requirements
- Accounting knowledge is essential (understanding Accounting Fundamentals) through study or working in a finance environment.
- Experience working in a commercial environment.
- Experience in using/implementing a cloud-based finance system is preferable, but not essential.
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or Professional Accounting Qualification.
What we offer you
- We will train and support you to gain your Microsoft Certifications.
- Working within a small business, your role will be impactful and purposeful, and you will see the impact of positive changes you’ve made to businesses.
- You’ll have exposure to the full lifecycle of a project.
- You’ll have exposure to a variety of projects using different technology.
- You’ll be encouraged to progress your career through project experience and passing Microsoft Certifications.
- We have a great work environment with a WeWork office, where there are lunchtime and evening social and wellbeing events. We also regularly organise social and fun evenings.
- Hybrid working options, where you have an office and option to work from home, best of both worlds!
Fields marked with * are required. Allowed file types: doc, docx, pdf. Maximum file size: 3MB.
Get in Touch
Click the button below to submit your enquiry to our team who will get back to you as soon as possible.
Give Us a Call
© 2022 City Dynamics