Microsoft D365 Business Central Consultant
We are a Microsoft Gold partner based in the heart of London, and our mission is to improve the lives and business success of our clients. We do this by transforming clients’ businesses with Microsoft Dynamics 365 business solutions, allowing them to thrive, scale, acquire new businesses, expand into new territories and much more.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a progressive career in consulting. Working in a small business, your role will be impactful and rewarding, and you’ll help our clients’ businesses transform through your hard work and dedication. You’ll be working closely with and supported by our talented team of consultants and involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle.
You’ll be encouraged to progress your career by deepening your knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central through self-learning, passing Microsoft Certification, project experience and client engagement. As you gain confidence and competency, you will be rewarded with increasing responsibility and compensation.
You’ll be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Participate in discovery workshops with various stakeholders to define scope and business requirements.
- Create a fit/gap analysis of the business requirements and propose alternative solutions for the identified gaps.
- Create functional solution design to address business, interface, and performance requirements.
- Prepare functional documents, process flows and presentations around the system design.
- Implement solution; configuration and customise.
- Create test documents.
- Participate in end user training sessions.
We’re looking for someone who shares our Team Culture
- We have a growth mindset, a passion for knowledge, and we want to learn and evolve.
- We’re looking to progress our careers and have a keen interest in business and technology.
- We invest some of our own time in developing our technical skills.
- We care about our clients and colleagues and are sincere in supporting them to solve their issues and celebrate with them in their successes.
- We’re great communicators and can communicate and engage with people at all levels of an organisation to build productive relationships.
- We manage our time effectively, know how to prioritise our workload, and work towards completing tasks within given deadlines.
- We’re willing to travel to client sites, locally, nationally, and internationally.
- We engage with different sources to keep abreast of new emerging Microsoft Technology through online training courses, conferences, blogs, social media – Twitter feeds, LinkedIn etc.
- We have a positive and cheerful outlook to life.
- We regularly have fun social and wellbeing events together.
Knowledge and experience requirements
- Accounting knowledge is essential (understand Accounting Fundamentals) through study or working in a finance environment.
- Experience in using/implementing a cloud-based finance system, preferably D365 Business Central but not essential.
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or Professional Accounting Qualification.
- Work experience in a commercial environment.
Fields marked with * are required. Allowed file types: doc, docx, pdf. Maximum file size: 3MB.
Get in Touch
Click the button below to submit your enquiry to our team who will get back to you as soon as possible.
Give Us a Call
© 2022 City Dynamics