City Dynamics is a Microsoft Gold partner based in the heart of London, we’re passionate about making businesses run smarter and simpler using amazing, leading Microsoft Business Technology. We love how technology is always evolving and this is what drives our team to truly understand the needs of our customers.
As part of our continued growth, and due to increasing demand from our clients; we are looking for a Consultant to join our talented and friendly team to take a pivotal role in the delivery of Dynamics 365 Business Central implementations to a variety of UK based clients.
The D365 Business Central Consultant role involves:
- Work in collaboration with clients to develop in-depth knowledge of their finance/business processes and system requirements.
- Contributing to system architecture sessions with clients and other members of the delivery team.
- Design, customise and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Acting as a D365 Business Central Subject Matter Expert to clients and colleagues, offering advice on best practice for solution implementation.
- Provide client training and support resolving any technical issues.
- Identifying solutions to address client pain points to meet and exceed project requirements/objectives.
- Communicating the latest Dynamics 365 news and developments both externally and internally.
- Build trusted partner relationships to senior client-side stakeholders (typically C-level Executives) and provide a ‘business class’ service to clients at each stage of delivery.
- Act as mentor to more junior members of the team.
- Contribute to and refine implementation standards and procedures.
You will be a good fit for this role if you have
- Experience of Dynamics NAV or Business Central implementation, configuration/customisation.
- Good understanding of business/finance processes
- An understanding of project delivery methodologies
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with team members and clients at all levels of seniority.
- Analytical skills to understand complex and varied information sources and the ability to draw sound recommendations.