As part of our continued growth, and due to increasing demand from our clients; we have a new opportunity for NAV/365 Business Central consultant to join our team to take a pivotal role in the delivery of Dynamics 365 Business Central projects to a varied range of UK based clients.
Working within our highly talented delivery team, you will play a central role in the full lifecycle of the system implementation including project scoping, planning, solution configuration and customisation, UAT and training whilst forging meaningful relationships with end-user clients at each stage.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work with an outstanding client portfolio on a varied and challenging range of projects where you will continually develop your technical knowledge of Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central as well as your Consulting/Soft skills.
The D365 Business Central Consultant role involves:
- Work in collaboration with clients to develop in-depth knowledge of their finance/business processes and system requirements.
- Contributing to system architecture sessions with clients and other members of the delivery team.
- Design, customise and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Acting as a D365 Business Central Subject Matter Expert to clients and colleagues, offering advice on best practice for solution implementation.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to collaborate on client demos and value-added content for blogs/website etc.
- Provide ongoing client training and support resolving any technical issues.
- Identifying solutions to address client pain points to meet and exceed project requirements/objectives.
- Communicating the latest Dynamics 365 news and developments both externally and internally.
- Build trusted partner relationships to senior client side stakeholders (typically C-level Executives) and provide a business class service to clients at each stage of delivery.
- Act as mentor to more junior members of the team.
- Contribute to and refine Implementation standards and procedures.
People who excel as a NAV/365 Business Central Consultant
- Are passionate about continually adapting their skills and knowledge to find solutions that meet clients’ needs.
- Have a professional demeanour, and excellent communicator with an ability to build strong business relationships.
- Are driven to progress in their career and eager to take on responsibility.
- Have a genuine interest and passion for IT/Business Transformation and Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- Are organised and efficient to meet challenging deadlines.
- Are keen to travel and learn about different businesses and industries.
The successful candidate will need
- Prior Dynamics NAV implementation/customisation experience
- Knowledge of NAV extensions would be advantageous
- Good understanding of business processes
- Understanding of NAV reporting functions
- An understanding of project delivery methodologies (Experience of MS Sure Step would be advantageous but not essential)
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with team members and clients at all levels of seniority.
- Analytical skills to understand complex and varied information sources and the ability to draw sound recommendations.