As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant at City Dynamics, you’ll have the privilege to develop and evolve businesses on a daily basis, and allow them to achieve their full potential along with the lives of the people working within them.
We’re a Microsoft Gold partner based in London delivering cutting edge business solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365 technology, revolutionising the way businesses function. We’re not about fitting in, but about standing out and making a difference to our team and clients. This is one of the most exciting times to work in technology as the next wave of change from on-premise to cloud technology is taking place. City Dynamics are at the forefront, helping our clients though the transformation. We are looking for someone who is excited about this new wave of delivering cloud-based solutions.
Mediocrity has no place at City Dynamics, it’s all about working towards brilliance. We recognise that brilliant people make a brilliant company. As our people grow, develop and strive towards brilliance then so does City Dynamics.
We have a strong direction of where we would like to be as a company, and we are looking for a leader to both share our journey and lead our team of talented consultants.
This is no small feat, as a lean organisation all your efforts will be impactful to our clients, City Dynamics and most importantly to yourself, there is no room here to sit back and not be noticed.
Our mission is to enable people to transcend their full potential and create a sense of purpose in life so that we can work together and make the world a better place.
“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”, a famous quote by Dr. Seuss who is one of our favourite authors here at City Dynamics. If, like us, you believe in this, then you will be a perfect fit and excited by this opportunity.
What will you be doing?
A great place to gain knowledge of the products, client engagement and to understand our clients and their solutions is our managed service desk. You will be at the frontline of the company, communicating with clients to resolve their issues, running short training courses and webinars to discuss the latest dynamics 365 features and updates. As you gain more confidence and competence you will progress gradually to working on client projects. As you develop as a consultant your scope and responsibilities will increase, which would include the below:
- Organising workshops and meetings with various stakeholders to understand their current business status and their reasons for change
- Create business solution to address their reasons for change and build their future state
- Document suggested business solutions, present solutions to clients and address questions
- Create the Technical Microsoft Dynamics D365 solution, detailing how the Dynamics technology will be apply to the business solution
- Implementation of the Dynamics 365 technical solution, configuration, customisation and integrations
- Continuously developing and deepening your knowledge on the D365 platform, through project experience, passing Microsoft Certifications at a functional and technical level, consulting, engaging in wider knowledge sources be that D365 community, conferences and social channels
- Become a subject matter expert in a Dynamics 365 Business Central, become the go-to person on the application
- Enhancing the client experience with City Dynamics at all contact points with the client
To be successful in this role:
- You have a growth mindset, passion for knowledge and the want to learn and evolve
- Be passionate about creating change within businesses that create a better workplace and efficiencies
- You’ll be looking to progress your career in consulting and have a keen interest in business and technology
- You’ll engage with different sources to keep abreast of new emerging Microsoft Technology; online training courses, blogs and social media channels. You will also be willing to invest some of your own time for developing your technical skills
- You’ll need to care about our clients and your colleagues, be sincere in supporting them to solve their issues and celebrate with them in their successes
- Be an excellent communicator, be able to communicate and engage with people at all levels of an organisation and build productive relationships
- Manage your time effectively, know how to prioritise your workload and complete tasks within your given deadlines
- You’ll be willing to travel to client sites, locally, nationally and internationally
- Bachelor’s Degree (with system/technology/accounting preferable)
- Accounting qualifications
- Commercial experience in a financial role
If you are interested in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant role, it would be great to hear from you. Please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com, or simply fill out the form below.