Great leadership is the key to success in any organisation. Inspiring, motivating and managing a team to achieve its optimum is a challenging but extremely rewarding role. We are recruiting for a Head of Delivery to lead and manage our team of consultants to deliver excellence to our clients.
We’re a Microsoft Gold partner based in London delivering cutting edge business solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365 technology, revolutionising the way businesses function. We’re not about fitting in, but about standing out and making a difference to our team and clients. This is one of the most exciting times to work in technology as the next wave of change from on-premise to cloud technology is taking place. City Dynamics are at the forefront, helping our clients though the transformation. We are looking for someone who is excited about this new wave of delivering cloud-based solutions.
We have a strong direction of where we would like to be as a company, and we are looking for a leader to both share our journey and lead our team of talented consultants.
Our mission is to enable people to transcend their full potential and create a sense of purpose in life so that we can work together and make the world a better place.
“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”, a famous quote by Dr. Seuss who is one of our favourite authors here at City Dynamics. If, like us, you believe in this, then you will be a perfect fit and excited by this opportunity.
This role will not only give you the privilege to develop and evolve businesses on a daily basis, but allow them to achieve their full potential along with the lives of the people working within them.
What will you be doing?
To initially gain a thorough understanding of our clients, solutions, delivery and sales processes, you will work as a Business Consultant. As you gain more experience you will progress to be Head of Delivery. As you develop in this role your scope and responsibilities will increase, which would include the below:
- Manage and improve the daily operations and activities in a way that assists the growth of City Dynamics that will raise the productivity of the delivery team
- Ensure that daily operations are efficient in order to use as few resources as needed, and effective to meet customer requirements
- Establish and improve the operational systems, business processes and policies in support of City Dynamics’ objectives, specifically support management reporting, information flow and organisational planning
- Continually seek to improve on performance levels by taking advantage of new technology and anticipating changes in market practices, industry trends and process trends
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the delivery team through improvements to co-ordination and communication between the team
- Organise regular meetings and 1-to-1’s internally, and ensure all information is communicated in the best possible way to the team
- Help the team to troubleshoot client problems, issues and to unblock design and technical problems
- You will work with the sales team to ensure projects align with prospective client’s needs and budgets
- Ensure all project leads and project managers deliver projects in line with specified budgets, making sure that all time is logged correctly so that profitability is always accurate and available from our project and client support management systems
- Ensure that City Dynamics delivers quality services
- You’ll work closely with the HR leader to ensure we invest in and support the delivery team to have the necessary technical and soft skills to deliver, including mentoring to help them progress
- You’ll contribute to short and long-term planning and strategy as a member of the management team
To be successful in this role:
- Strong leadership skills to enable and motivate the team
- Care about our clients and the team, be sincere in supporting them to solve their issues and celebrate with them in their successes
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written; be able to communicate and engage with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation and build productive relationships
- Well developed planning, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Experience in issue and conflict resolution conversation
- Experience managing software implementation deployments (Preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365 (ERP) and/or CE/CRM is a bonus)
- Experience with project implementation methodologies across all phases of Diagnosis, Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Operation
- A well-developed business acumen
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Industry certification in technology and project management (preferable but not essential)
If you are interested in the Head of Delivery role, it would be great to hear from you. Please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com, or simply fill out the form below.