City Dynamics is a Microsoft Gold partner based in the heart of London, we’re passionate about making businesses run smarter and simpler using amazing, leading Microsoft Business Technology. We love how technology is always evolving and this is what drives our team to truly understand the needs of our customers.
We’re currently working on some new exciting cloud-based Dynamics 365 projects and are looking for an enthusiastic Graduate consultant to join our talented team to assist and support in the delivery of these solutions.
Working alongside our experienced consultants you will gain exposure to full project lifecycle, you will be contributing to client projects which may include requirement gathering, solution design/customisation and end-user support. Specialising in D365 Business Central, the latest Cloud-based Accounting Software from Microsoft, you will have the unique opportunity to apply your existing knowledge of accounting whilst developing both your technical and consulting skills.
Candidates who excel as a Graduate Consultant
- Love technology and are keen to get involved in a variety of projects.
- Are confident at communicating at all levels, and you enjoy talking to people.
- Have an interest in business and how technology can improve the way we work.
- Are keen to progress their career, take on early responsibility and develop your skills.
- Have a logical approach to problem-solving and are proactive in finding solutions.
You will be a good fit for this role if you also have
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Information Systems or studying towards a professional qualification such as AAT.
- Ideally some commercial experience gained through an internship, industrial placement or after graduating
- Analytical approach with excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
What we will offer you
As well as a rewarding career and having a role where you will directly contribute to our future growth you will have the opportunity to work with a varied and inspiring array of clients. You will be a part of our friendly, collaborative team that is built on mutual respect and a shared passion for project delivery and technology and will be presented with opportunities to gain more responsibility and move up the career ladder as we grow. You will be working in an environment that encourages and supports your growth and development. And we also offer an excellent benefits package that includes Medicash Health Plan and Vitality Health Insurance.