From the inception of our company (then known as ST Consulting) Dynamics GP has been a core solution for City Dynamics, and due to our commitment to clients, we have acquired a varied range of customers who utilise GP for their financial and operational management and rely on us as their trusted partner.
Our talented team of consultants are an essential part of delivering a ‘business class’ service to our clients by understanding their business goals, assisting them to support their accounting and finance solutions and to utilise Dynamics GP to its full potential.
We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our friendly delivery team in a role where you will share your knowledge of Dynamics GP and Accounting processes and use your previous project experience to form strong and long-lasting trusted advisor relationships with your clients. You will have the opportunity to play a role in refining the client engagement methods and project delivery processes and will also contribute to future D365 Business Central projects.
The Dynamics GP Consultant role involves
- Analyse accounting/business processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Gathering and understanding client system requirements and specific solutions
- Establish a trusted partner relationship with client’s, demonstrate your credibility and gain an understanding of how our products will add value to their business.
- Providing ongoing client training and support in resolving any technical issues.
- Identifying creative solutions to address the client’s pain points and meet requirements.
- Maintaining project related documentation including functional and technical specifications.
- Contribute to Dynamics 365 Business Central projects.
You will be a good fit for this role if you have
- Proven experience with Dynamics GP projects either in a consulting or end-user role.
- Experience of Dynamics GP Implementations and upgrades
- Sound knowledge of Accounting/Finance business process.
- Prior experience of end-to-end project or implementation lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills that can be applied to key decision makers at all levels
- Analytical skills to understand complex and varied information sources and the ability to draw sound recommendations
What we will offer you
- Work with a varied and inspiring array of clients where no two days are the same.
- Be a part of our friendly, collaborative team that is built on mutual respect and a shared passion for project delivery and technology.
- You will be able to take advantage of being part of a growing team with the opportunity to play a key role in developing and refining our delivery processes and client engagement methods.
- You will be presented with opportunities to gain more responsibility and move up the career ladder as the company grows.
- An opportunity to build upon your existing Microsoft Dynamics knowledge and play a hands-on role in projects delivering solutions
- Be in an environment that encourages and supports your growth and development
- An excellent benefits package that includes: Medicash Health Plan and Vitality Health Insurance