City Dynamics is a Microsoft Dynamics consultancy formed with a vision to make a difference in everything that we do, no matter how small. We are a client-centric company with a core focus on the professional and financial services sector, who strive to deliver the best possible consulting experience and help our clients achieve their goals with the use of Dynamics 365.
Our talented team of consultants are the core of our business, working closely with clients to form a clear understanding of their business goals and assist them in designing, implementing, and using Dynamics 365 to maximise its full potential. All the while sharing knowledge on solution delivery and best practice process.
A Dynamics 365 Consultant is curious to learn about a client’s needs and business processes, and consistently emanates enthusiasm for the Dynamics 365 platform. You will enjoy working in collaboration with other talented consultants and you will have the opportunity to share your expertise with your colleagues and apply your existing technical knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365 whilst using your previous project experience to form strong and long-lasting trusted advisor relationships with your clients. You will also be able to take advantage of being a central part of a growing team with the opportunity to play a key role in developing and refining our delivery processes and client engagement methods.
The Dynamics 365 Consultant role involves
- Lead client workshops to analyse system requirements and specific solutions to define project scope.
- Contributing to Dynamics 365/CRM Architecture sessions both with clients and internal delivery team.
- Establish a trusted partner relationship with client’s, demonstrate your credibility and gain an understanding of how our products will add value to their business.
- Providing ongoing client training and support in resolving any technical issues.
- Identifying creative solutions to address the client’s pain points and meet requirements.
- Maintaining project related documentation including functional and technical specifications.
- Sharing the latest Dynamics 365/CRM news and developments with clients and colleagues.
- Mentor and guide other members of the team on Dynamics 365 capabilities.
- Assist with Pre-Sales activity when required
- Contribute and refine Implementation standards and procedures.
The successful candidate will need
- Proven experience with Dynamics 365/CRM projects in either a consulting or end-user support role.
- Experience of configuration and/or customisation of Dynamics CRM/365
- Prior experience of end-to-end project or implementation lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills that can be applied to key decision makers at all levels
- Analytical skills to understand complex and varied information sources and the ability to draw sound recommendations
What we will offer you
- Work with a varied and inspiring array of clients where no two days are the same.
- Be a part of our friendly, collaborative team built on mutual respect and a passion for their work and technology.
- You will be able to take advantage of being part of a growing team with the opportunity to play a key role in developing and refining our delivery processes and client engagement methods.
- You will be presented with opportunities to gain more responsibility and move up the career ladder as the company grows.
- An opportunity to build upon your existing Microsoft Dynamics knowledge and play a hands-on role in projects delivering solutions such as Dynamics 365 PSA and Talent.
- Be in an environment that encourages and supports your growth and development
- An excellent benefits package that includes: Medicash Health Plan and Vitality Health Insurance