City Dynamics is a Microsoft Gold partner based in the heart of London, we’re passionate about making businesses run smarter and simpler using amazing, leading Microsoft Business Technology. We love how technology is always evolving and this is what drives our team to truly understand the needs of our customers.
Our talented team of consultants are the core of our business, working closely with clients to form a clear understanding of their business goals and assist them in designing, implementing, and using Dynamics 365 to maximise its full potential. All the while sharing knowledge on solution delivery and best practice process.
A Dynamics 365 Consultant is curious to learn about a client’s needs and business processes, and consistently emanates enthusiasm for the Dynamics 365 platform. You will enjoy working in collaboration with other talented consultants and you will have the opportunity to share your expertise with your colleagues and apply your existing technical knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365 whilst using your previous project experience to form strong and long-lasting trusted advisor relationships with your clients. You will also be able to take advantage of being a central part of a growing team with the opportunity to play a key role in developing and refining our delivery processes and client engagement methods.
The Dynamics 365 Consultant role involves
- Lead client workshops to analyse system requirements and specific solutions to define project scope.
- Contributing to Dynamics 365/CRM Architecture sessions both with clients and internal delivery team.
- Establish a trusted partner relationship with client’s, demonstrate your credibility and gain an understanding of how our products will add value to their business.
- Providing ongoing client training and support in resolving any technical issues.
- Identifying creative solutions to address the client’s pain points and meet requirements.
- Maintaining project related documentation including functional and technical specifications.
- Sharing the latest Dynamics 365/CRM news and developments with clients and colleagues.
- Mentor and guide other members of the team on Dynamics 365 capabilities.
- Assist with Pre-Sales activity when required
- Contribute and refine Implementation standards and procedures.
You will be a good fit for this role if you have
- Experience of Dynamics 365/CRM projects in either a consulting or end-user support role.
- Experience of configuration and/or customisation of Dynamics CRM/365
- Knowledge of end-to-end project or implementation lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills that can be applied to key decision makers at all levels
- Analytical skills to understand complex and varied information sources and the ability to draw sound recommendations
What we will offer you
As well as a rewarding career and having a role where you will directly contribute to our future growth you will have the opportunity to work with a varied and inspiring array of clients. You will be a part of our friendly, collaborative team that is built on mutual respect and a shared passion for project delivery and technology and will be presented with opportunities to gain more responsibility and move up the career ladder as we grow. You will be working in an environment that encourages and supports your growth and development. And we also offer an excellent benefits package that includes Medicash Health Plan and Vitality Health Insurance.