City Dynamics is a Microsoft Dynamics consultancy formed with a vision to make a difference in and everything we do, no matter how small. We are a client-centric company who strive to deliver the best possible consulting experience and help our customers achieve their goals with the use of Dynamics 365.
This where you will come in, we are looking for the right individual to join our team as a client support/managed services consultant; where you will be providing remote support and light touch consulting services for Dynamics CRM/365 solutions across a range of clients and industries delivering an excellent customer experience and effective solutions to any issues that arise. This role will also require you to possess an active thirst to learn and a desire to develop your technical skills and knowledge of Dynamics 365 products, in order to progress your career in consultancy.
What will you be doing in the first 12 months
- Serve as a primary support liaison between company and customer, keeping customers fully informed of progress;
- Respond to queries, inquiries and issues raised by clients and provide resolutions to cases received via telephone and email.
- You will be responsible for incident management, active management of the client case queue and the creation of “how to” documents to better educate clients on our products and contribute to the knowledge base repository.
- Provide direct phone support to clients when required, log and classify all issues and requests
- Manage small client change requests, such as adding new users, dashboard customisation or assistance with generating reports/views in Dynamics CRM/365.
- When necessary, escalate technical queries to colleagues
- Delivery end-user training sessions either remotely or at a client site.
- Continually work to deepen your Dynamics CRM/365 and industry knowledge
- Manage the case resolution process for clients by following defined procedures and ensuring cases are resolved within target response times
- Exchange and share knowledge with the team to maximize knowledge and the effectiveness
- As you develop your skills you will have the opportunity to work larger scale client projects
You will be a good fit for this role if you have
- You have previous experience in CRM Application Support or CRM Administration role.
- Experience of CRM System Configuration, Customisation or end-user training – Dynamics experience is preferable but you could have also worked with Salesforce, Oracle CRM, NetSuite or similar.
- Keen interest in technology and a drive to follow a career in consulting
- Excellent Analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Willing to travel – You will be based at our office near to Old street station with occasional travel to client sites – most of which are also based in London
What we will offer you
- An opportunity to develop your Microsoft Dynamics 365 knowledge and progress your career as a consultant
- Work with a varied and inspiring array of clients where no two days are the same.
- Be a part of our friendly, collaborative team who like and respect each other and share a passion for their work and technology.
- You will be able to take advantage of being part of a growing team with the opportunity to play a key role in developing and refining our Managed Services processes and client engagement methods.
- You will be presented with opportunities to gain more responsibility and move up the career ladder as the company grows.
- Be in an environment that encourages and supports your growth and development
- A Healthy basic salary with realistic and rewarding on target earnings.
- An Excellent benefits package that includes: Medicash Health Plan and Vitality Health Insurance