As a Business Consultant you will have ownership of the client from initial engagement to go live, you will work with a talented team to deliver business solutions. You’ll be in a privileged position where your daily efforts would change and evolve businesses to achieve their full potential and the lives of people working in the businesses.
We’re a Microsoft Gold partner based in London delivering cutting edge business solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365 technology, revolutionising the way businesses function. We’re not about fitting in, but about standing out and making a difference to our clients and team. This is one of the most exciting times to work in business consultancy as the next wave of change from on-premise to cloud technology is taking place. City Dynamics are at the forefront, helping our clients though the transformation.
Mediocrity has no place at City Dynamics, it’s all about working towards brilliance. We recognise that brilliant people make a brilliant company.
As a lean organisation all your efforts will be impactful to our clients, City Dynamics and most importantly to yourself, there is no room here to sit back and not be noticed.
So, if you are a believer like me on ‘Why fit in when you were born to stand out’ a famous quote by Dr Seuss, (one of my favourite authors), then you’d be excited by this role.
What will you be doing?
As your role progresses as a business consultant your scope and responsibilities will increase, which would include the below:
- Have overall responsibility of a client from pe-sales/handover, implementation, training, go- live managed service.
- Overall accountable for quality and suitability of client’s functional and technical solution and licencing requirements
- Technical leadership in projects
- Create long-term trusting partnerships with clients
- Understand Client’s business, culture, industry/environment,
- Understanding client requirements, fit gap analysis, conduct stakeholder workshops
- Create business solution to address the clients need for change
- Document functional and technical requirements
- Create a Vision of the solution for the project team, enthuse and mentor project team to deliver the solution
- Create a Project Plan and ensure the client and team are updated with weekly progress
- Accountable for ensuring all client solutions are delivered in line with specified budgets and requirements
- Implementation of the Dynamics 365 technical solution, configuration, customisation and integrations with the delivery team
- Ensure clients have a high adoption of delivered solution, regular engagement post implementation
- Continuously developing and deepening your knowledge on the D365 platform, through project experience, passing Microsoft Certification at a functional and technical level consultant, engage in the wider knowledge sources – D365 community, and twitter feeds etc.
- Enhancing the client experience with City Dynamics at all contact points
- Work on the City Dynamics growth strategy projects
To Be Successful in this Role:
- You’ll have a growth mindset, passion for knowledge and the want to learn and evolve
- You’ll have experience in delivering some or all parts of a project life cycle.
- You’ll be looking to progress a career in consulting and have a keen interest in Business and technology
- You’ll have a real desire to make a difference to our clients
- You’ll engage with different sources to keep abreast of new emerging Microsoft Technology; online training courses, blogs, social media i.e twitter feeds, LinkedIn etc. You will also be willing to invest some of your own time for developing your technical skills.
- You’ll need to care about our clients and your colleagues, be sincere in supporting them to solve their issues and celebrate with them in their successes.
- Be an excellent communicator, be able to communicate and engage with people at all levels of an organisation and build productive relationships.
- Manage your time effectively, know how to prioritise your workload and complete tasks within your given deadlines.
- Positive outlook and good leadership skills.
- You’ll be willing to travel to client sites, locally, nationally and internationally.
- Good business acumen
- A degree with a stem/technology/IT base
- Commercial experience
- Desirable but not essential: Microsoft and project management certification
What we offer you:
- A purposeful and impactful role, where you can see the difference you have made to our clients and City Dynamics.
- Evolve and professionally and personally develop yourself through the challenges of working on different client projects.
- Learn new Microsoft Dynamics technology and the opportunity to gain Microsoft and other professional certification.
- A track record of great performance and achievement will be rewarding by career and salary progression
- Great WeWork office giving you the opportunity to take part in regular social and well-being/sports events
- Competitive salary and benefits package.